Monday, December 14, 2009

Mondays, ugh

I loathe Mondays and I know I shouldn't, in fact I should celebrate any day that finds me still breathing, and yet, Mondays .. ugh. Worse than your normal run of the mill Mondays are the dreary, cold, miserable Mondays of which today is one.

I'm tired, cold, cranky and just want to be home with my dogs, some music and a book. But alas here I am, at work grousing about Mondays when I should be relishing the fact that I am at least gainfully employed and have a home to go to. Winter doldrums have officially arrived in inglorious splendor.

It isn't that I don't appreciate the good things in my life I just wish they didn't have to constantly compete with the blahs. I swear if I encounter one cheery, silver lining person today I might just punch them in the face. Hey look at that, I smiled, perhaps it won't be a bad day after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home